THESE JOBS HAVE NOW BEEN FILLED.
We are taking applications for the following positions for the summer of 2017.
Below is a list of all the roles that need to be covered by two people at Vassaliki Naturist Club.
So if you are applying as a single person you do not necessarily need to be able to do 100% of the tasks.
If you are applying as a couple it would be advantageous if you can cover the tasks between you, but this can be discussed with Mark and Samantha, as we can transfer some of the tasks to other staff.
If you wish to be considered for a job please could you now send us your CV with a covering email explaining your strengths, the roles you think you will be perfect at fulfilling and what you think you can bring to Vassaliki.
Interviews will be offered in November in the UK
At the start of the summer, the first 4 to 5 weeks are for setting up of the resort. This is a busy time for us and the jobs can be hard work and tiring. Long hours will be needed to get the resort to the required standard demanded for the summer. This time of year (April – May) can be very hot making the work even harder. The sort of work required will be (but not limited to) –
Cleaning inside and outside of all the rooms
Room repairs and improvements
Garden cut back and tidy
Pool empty and chemical clean
Carry all pool bar furniture and equipment down to pool.
Clean and set up pool bar
Health and safety checks
Once the resort is open the tasks below will be required to be done on a day to day basis. The job changes every day and depends very much on the demands and expectations of our guests.
General resort cleaning tidying – attention to detail is essential. Whilst some jobs are on a rota, others are done as and when they need doing . Below is a list of some of the key jobs, but not everything will appear here:
Pool showers & toilets– clean & replenish
All patios, outside of rooms and balconies swept, hosed, cobwebbed
Bins & recycling taken out to main bins
Sunchairs, tables, umbrellas, gazebos – tidied and cleaned on regular basis
Garden Maintenance including weekly mowing and strimming – weeding and daily watering
Large plant maintenance, weeding, dead heading etc.
Pool clean – Chemical check and daily maintenance of pool and pumps
Hot-tub clean – Daily checks and chemical adjustments (empty and refill as required)
Site repairs and room repairs – this includes basic plumbing, electrics and furniture repairs
Assist housekeeper with cleaning of rooms when busy
Assist chef with lunches and evening meal service
General duties of each meal service – tables wiped, set up, cleared
Breakfast – cooking and service
Replenishing drinks fridges
Coffee service – using a barrista machine
BBQ night host and grill cooking
Cocktail making and service
Pool Bar cleaning and tidying – swept, hosed, cobwebbed
Laundry of pool bar cloths and some resort linen
Lots of washing up, glass and cutlery polishing!
Pool Bar deep clean of equipment / cupboards etc on weekly basis
Running meze evenings to local restaurants
Join guests on local boat excursion to help the crew
Minibus driving to local beach – Driving license essential
Some admin duties – Booking system
Check-Ins and Check-Outs
Taking phone calls
Being on hand to answer guest enquiries – able to learn local knowledge
Porter – carrying heavy suitcases
Collect bread & hampers from local market – daily
- We want someone who is thorough in the completion of each task with a high level of attention to detail. Every small thing must be attended to, cleaned or corrected.
- You need to have problem solving skills, to ensure our guests receive everything they need to have a perfect holiday.
- We are always looking for new activities or ideas to make our resort even better. Our last team members brought their own ideas to the resort such as movie nights, improved lighting in the pool area, fitness classes etc. If you are able to continue the Aquagym & Pilates it would be of advantage to your application or maybe even bring your own ideas.
- Even though we will have a rota, there may be times when you are needed to go above and beyond to get the jobs done.
- Above all else you need to have a high level of customer service. We are on show to our guests 24/7, you will need to maintain a cheery disposition throughout.
- It is essential that you are happy to work in a naturist environment. It would be beneficial to your application if you are prepared to try the lifestyle, however during much of your job you will be wearing a uniform which we will provide.