Vassaliki Naturist Club, Kefalonia’s premier naturist resort is a naturists paradise, nestled amongst the splendour of traditional Greece.
We are pleased to offer you a range of services and facilites to make your stay as relaxing as possible.
- Twelve well appointed self catering apartments
- Swimming pool, hot tub and plenty of comfortable lounge chairs
- Pool bar offering drinks, ice creams, plus a casual dining service for breakfast, lunches & evening meals made from fresh local ingredients
- Naturist excursions exclusive to Vassaliki include our day mototrcruiser trip
- Evening events include our naturist BBQ and traditional Greek Meze night
- Our masseuse is available to take away your aches and pains with a range of holistic treatments
- A friendly family atmosphere is created by the team
Vassaliki is located among traditional villages boasting quality tavernas and mini markets, plus it is only a 15 minutes drive from Kefalonia airport and the capital town of Argostoli.
At Vassaliki Naturist Club, our main focus is you. Whether it be a totally relaxing time with your partner or family, or perhaps a more energetic adventure utilising our additional activities and excursions. Whatever your choice, our young, vibrant and friendly staff are always on hand to ensure that you get the very best from your naturist experience.
With comfortable accommodation, affordable prices, great facilities, a choice of activities and excursions, a convenient location close to many naturist friendly beaches, it’s no wonder that many of our guests come back year after year to enjoy the unique, relaxed atmosphere of this award winning family friendly naturist resort in Kefalonia.
So why not cast away your cares (and clothes) for a life affirming visit to experience your very own slice of paradise.
Guest Comment – T’Hooft
We had a marvelous time! We felt "at home", relaxed and enjoyed every minute of our stay. Thank you for your kind and open hospitality.
Guest Comment – Batty
No Clothes, No Clouds, No Worries. A perfect holiday.
Guest comment – Randall
After 3 consecutive years and 8 weeks holiday in total at Vassaliki, the magic just never fades! Before we leave we're looking forward to our return.
Guest Comment – Van Klinlan
Thank you so much for making us feel at home and so welcome, we had one of the best holidays ever! - Van Klinlan