Flights are not included but you can book flights direct to Kefalonia (EFL) from the following airports.
- Easyjet – Gatwick
- Ryanair – London Standsted
- Jet 2 – East Midlands / Edinburgh / Leeds Bradford / Manchester
- Norwegian Air – Gatwick
- First Choice – Cardiff / Gatwick / Luton / Stansted / Manchester
- Thomson Fly – Cardiff / Gatwick / Luton / Stansted / Manchester
- Thomas Cook – Birmingham / Bristol / Cardiff / Gatwick / Manchester / Newcastle
- Arkefly – Amsterdam
- Transavia – Amsterdam
- Try also sunweb and sudtours for flight only from Amsterdam
- Air Berlin – Munich
- Apollo – Stockholm (Saturdays)
- Startour – Copenhagen (Tuesdays)
- Startour – Oslo (Tuesdays)
- Ryanair – Milan Bergamo / Pisa
- Olympicair – Athens (Daily)
- Aegeanair – Athens (Daily)
- Athensairways – Athens (Daily)
You can also book flights to Athens from the following airports:
London to Athens
- Aegeanair – Stanstead
- Olympicair – Heathrow
- British Airways – Heathrow
- Easyjet – Gatwick / Luton
France to Athens
- Air France – Paris
- Olympicair – Paris
- Easyjet – Paris
Italy to Athens
- Aegeanair – Bari / Catania / Rome / Genoa / Naples / Palermo / Turin / Trieste
If you do not wish to drive, then let us arrange a private transfer for you from the airport in one of our Mercedes taxis. The driver will meet you at the airport and bring you direct to Vassaliki Naturist Club in style.
€32.50 each way
You can find further details and prices of car hire here. We can arrange for you to hire the car from the airport with detailed maps on arrival or have the car delivered to you at the resort once you have settled in.
We recommend car hire as we are in a remote part of Kefalonia but only a short drive from many attractions and the capital town Argostoli.
Kefalonia is also accessible by ferry.
Patras (Greece) to Sami / Kyllini (Greece) to Poros
Bari(Italy) to Argostoli and Lixouri (June – Sept)
Ancona and Venice (Italy) via Patras (Greece)
For further information on flights and ferries contact our Greek agent – Carpe Diem on +30 2671093940 or email email@example.com or visit www.greekferries.com